Principal Environmental conduct careful building surveys to establish the true extent of cockroach infestations. A systematic, integrated approach to cockroach control is recommended to eliminate cockroaches from your premises or facility. The extent and degree of the infestation can be determined by using sticky traps or other monitoring devices, this will also assist you in identifying the species of cockroach.
SIGNS OF COCKROACHES IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
- Live/Dead cockroaches.
- Egg cases and smear marks.
- Cockroach droppings (the feces of small cockroaches are black and resemble ground coffee or black pepper. Large cockroaches leave black or brown cylindrical shaped droppings).
- It is well known that cockroaches carry and transmit disease and the general public have a distaste with their presence, especially in bars, restaurants, hotels, guesthouses and commercial kitchens.
- A known cockroach infestation within a business, especially related to hospitality, can lead to a damaged reputation and financial loss.
- Cockroaches can also cause considerable damage to food products and goods.
- Cockroaches are a health and safety risk, untreated infestations can lead to loss of earnings and business closures.
TIME FOR ACTION
For expert advice on cockroach control & prevention, or to discuss putting a pest control management system in place for your business, please do not hesitate to contact us.