PEST CONTROL SOLUTIONS FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRYPrincipal Environmental services some of the largest parmaceutical companies in the country, and are offering a free quality audit to all new parmaceutical customers. Our quality audit where we believe that standards of service or reporting can be improved and up-graded. We are aware of the need/requirement for pest free areas within the walls of a pharmaceutical company so our surveyor will inspect:
- all internal and external pest control systems for rodents;
- risk analysis – any proofing solution to seal gaps/holes, by use of bristles, strips and sealants;
- fly control systems in place – is there fly counts, catch tray analysis, sufficient electric fly killer units in place;
- inspect monitoring systems – full audit of currant pest control report book and provide in writing a full list of recommendations and up-grades that will raise the standard of service and reduce the risk of pests.
- Pharmaceutical companies can avail of Principal Environmental’s new premium service. This service has been designed to give the highest quality pest analysis and reporting.
For more information about any of our services please do not hesitate to contact us.