500ml Disinfect


Welcome to a new range of disinfecting products powered by electrolysed water, safer for you, kind to your skin and kinder to the environment. All our products are hypoallergenic and, when used as directed, are not dangerous if inhaled.


  • Kills 99.995% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores.
  • Powerful disinfectant and deodoriser.
  • Free from alcohol, aldehydes, parabens, dyes and scents.
  • This product is 100% eco friendly, 100% mineral, vegan, non toxic.
  • Hypoallergenic, is non-irritant and non-staining.
  • pH neutral.
  • Rapid disinfection.
  • Suitable for preparation area.

2 in stock