Wet and dry rot are major contributors to decay in timbers that hold the structure of a property together. With over 25 years experience, Principal Property Care provide specialist treatments and products to tackle any timber decay problem, large or small.
SIGNS OF DRY ROT
- Decayed timber.
- A mushroom type growth on timber and masonry.
- A mushroomy smell and white fungal growth.
- Webbing on the masonry and cracking on the timbers.
SIGNS OF WET ROT
- Damp smell.
- Wet timber for prolonged times.
- Whitish growth on timber.
- Decayed timber or cracked wood.
TIME FOR ACTION
For more information about treating wet rot / dry rot please contact us on (01) 493 9007 or send us an email.