If you have identified or think you have a damp or rising damp problem, damp proofing is often the most cost effective solution. Following a site survey our technical consultant can advise on a number of different solutions to solve your damp problem. Damp proofing is regarded as one of the most cost effective and efficient ways to control the problem.
DRY-TECH SYSTEM (INJECTION CREAM METHOD)
- Fast, clean installation.
- Virtually odorless, low hazard.
- No high pressure pump required.
- Precise dosing.
- This product is designed to create a chemical damp proof course in walls above ground level;
- Cementitious grout for the control of rising damp.
- Particularly suited for random stone wall construction.
- Effective in stopping rising damp in buildings lacking an orthodox DPC or where the existing DPC has broken down in brickwork or stone.
DAMP PROOFING SOLUTIONS
Our very successful low odor, water based Silicone K Injection System is the most cost effective solution to a damp proof course to prevent moisture rising through a masonry wall which can lead to rising damp.
METHOD FOR TREATING RISING DAMP
- Walls vary in thickness and type of construction, so it is essential these factors are taken into account before planning the appropriate route and drilling pattern.
- The drill holes are then injected with damp proof Silicone K fluid to reduce the water and moisture moving through the capillaries.
CEMENTITIOUS WATER PROOFING SYSTEM (TANKING MIX)
Ideal for cellars and basement areas. This product is a cement composition of finely graded quartz sands and an inorganic chemical mix, designed for the control of lateral penetration of water in the walls below ground level, therefore sealing moisture into the walls. It is deigned to deal with general moisture in earth retained walls, however, where flooding is a problem it would be better to use a membrane solution.
OTHER CAUSES OF PENETRATING DAMP
- Building defects.
- Plumbing problems.
- Flower beds.
- Poor ventilation.
- Cracked external render allowing moisture and water to ingress.
TIME FOR ACTION
For more information about damp proofing please contact us on (01) 493 9007 or send us an email.