Principal Environmental strives to provide safe and efficient pest control services to customers. This service is delivered by trained, competent personnel in accordance with legislation and regulations and the code of practices of the Irish Pest Control Association.
We recognise, however, that in our day-to-day operations we inevitably impact on the environment. We seek to minimise the potentially harmful affects arising from our business activities. To this end management is committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance and to the prevention of pollution.
We will meet these objectives through a coordinated environmental management system, in which every person understands their responsibilities so that they may implement the relevant elements of this policy in their day-to-day duties.
- Principal Environmental will use environmentally safe and sustainable energy sources to meet it’s needs where ever possible.
- Principal Environmental recognises that a principal element of it’s corporate environmental strategy is sustainable waste management and as such recognises it’s responsibilities to recycle materials wherever possible and to dispose of all waste that cannot be recycled using safe and responsible methods.
- We will work with our suppliers to ensure that they recognise and reduce the environmental impact of their products and transportation.
- We will implement our policies through guidelines and training.
- Principal Environmental will set environmental targets designed to improve our environmental performance.
- Through intelligent route planning this business seeks to realise the dual benefits of reduced fuel consumption and lower exhaust emissions.
- We will conduct an annual self-evaluation of our performance in implementing these principles and in complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
Simon Murphy- General Manager
For more information about Principal Environmental Services please do not hesitate to contact us.