Principal Environmental is a small to medium size business with the aim of developing long-term business relationships that are mutually beneficial to our clients and ourselves. Our key service areas include pest management, property care and with our U.K. partners, Hygiene Zone, training and auditing.
Health and safety should be the starting point for any company in today’s business climate. In this regard we have a simple view that there is only one way to work – the right way, this means more than compliance with all health and safety legislation. To ensure that we maintain best practice we have formalised our knowledge through our U.K. partners, Hygiene Zone, an accredited training centre for food hygiene and health and safety.
ALL OUR STAFF ARE FULLY TRAINED AND CARRY:
- current safe pass;
- CIEH principles of manual handling training;
- HACCP – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points training;
- we are long term members of the IPCA.
COMMITTED TO HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We provide all our staff with the tools and training to do their job effectively and safely.
- Only carry out work assignments when we have thoroughly accessed and understand the risks.
- Support and manage our employees’ with the company motto – safety first.
We will ensure that head office maintain written health and safety management systems, which identify the responsibilities of all staff. These management systems will include arrangements for the communication of health and safety matters with employees and for monitoring and reviewing health and safety performance to ensure compliance with legal requirements and secure progressive improvements in safety performance.
Where our clients have policies for visitors or contractors we will always endeavor to comply with these requirements. Equally, we expect that our clients will inform us of any relevant health and safety matters at their site.
For more information about Principal Environmental Services, please do not hesitate to contact us.